Napoli a chance to go top of Serie A as they prepare to hold Milan in an important meeting at the San Paolo on Monday. But it will not be easy to Napoli, who are going to face a confident looking Milan side.
Juventus, which is currently top of the table with 58 points, will go to the second position if Napoli Milan defeated. Juventus were held a goalless draw in their last fixture against Bologna on Saturday.
Napoli will be keen to catch this opportunity. Racing for the Serie A title, is expected to be a close fight between Juventus and Napoli. Fiorentina which applicants are also lie in the third 52 points from the top six.
Win the game in Milan on Monday may be the confidence booster Napoli, who last won the title in the 1989-90 season. Although one of the best teams in the last several years in the Serie A, the name has always eluded them. Nevertheless, it represents a big chance for Napoli to complete their draft title series, but it depends primarily on how they handle the pressure of the season.
Date: Monday, February 22
Time: 8 p.m local time, 7 p.m. GMT, 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Stadio San Paolo, Naples
Fav. Team: Milan
- Serie A: Juventus vs Inter Feb, 2016 Today
- Serie A: AC Milan vs Torino Feb, 2016
- Spain: Real Madrid vs Atl. Madrid Feb. 2016
- Europe: Lokomotiv Moscow vs Fenerbahce Today 2016
- Europe: PSV Eindhoven vs. Atlético Madrid February...
- Juventus vs Bayern Munich Today Feb, 2016
- Champions League: Arsenal vs Barcelona Today 2016
- Serie A: Napoli vs AC Milan Today 2016
- WWE Fastlane 2016 - Network Start Time and Match D...
- Europa League: Galatasaray vs Lazio Today 2016
- Europa League: Villarreal vs Napoli 2016
- AS Roma vs Real Madrid Champions League 2016
- Champions League: Chelsea vs PSG February 2016
- EPL: Aston Villa vs Liverpool Today 2016
- Serie A: Juventus vs Napoli Today 2016
- EPL: Sunderland vs Manchester Utd Today 2016
- NBA: Team World vs Team USA Game 2016
- ▼ February (17)
Godetails16.com. Powered by Blogger.